Anderson Silva Issues Statement On USADA Test Failure

Anderson Silva breaks silence after potential USADA violation'I will not give

Anderson Silva breaks silence after potential USADA violation'I will not give

Former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva issued his first comments since being flagged for a potential UFC Anti-Doping Policy violation.

Bisping was the source of some surprising news late last week, agreeing to face Gastelum just three weeks after losing his title to Georges St-Pierre in the main event at UFC 217. Due to the proximity of Silva's upcoming scheduled bout at UFC Fight Night, Shanghai, China on November 25, 2017 against Kelvin Gastelum, Silva has been removed from the card and UFC is now seeking a replacement. Are those odds accurate? Not because of fame or money, it's because I love to fight.

"There's a fight card on in London", the former middleweight champ said, while referring to a planned, March 17th card.

"Again, I have nothing against China", Bisping said, after Helwani posited that it didn't make sense for the "Count" to retire in Shanghai, "they are a lovely race of people".

"I'm taking this fight just (because) you're only as good as your last fight, and last week's fight didn't go according to plan".

12-year-old girl suing to legalize marijuana nationwide
A court struck down the federal government's first motion to dismiss the case, clearing the way for the suit to continue. The young plaintiff had to move from Texas to Colorado where access and consumption of medical marijuana is legal.

"The Spider" was long considered the greatest middleweight, if not the greatest fighter, of all time.

And he's more than happy with how his career is winding down. I'm here to thank all my fans, especially my coaches and all the contributors for this long journey. Contrary to what GSP said, I'm not an angry man. It's time to move on and do something else with my life. That's why I want to fight Kelvin because I know I can do better than last week. But anyway, I can only thank him and all of you.

"I was planning on my last fight being in March".

Silva broke his silence on the situation when he declared in a tweeted statement that he "will not give up" and "nothing changes my plans" as far as continuing his MMA career.

Latest News