The UFC lightweight champion had another run in with the well-respected referee on Friday night at Bellator 187, which took place at the 3Arena in Dublin. Speaking with Ariel Helwani on tonight's MMA Hour, Mike Mazzulli - the president of the Association of Boxing Commissions and Combative and the lead regulator at the event in Dublin on Friday - claims that McGregor has already been punished by the UFC.
"I had some executives from the UFC contact me within 2 hours of what occurred".
His incursion came at the end of the round and McGregor believed the fight to be over - even though referee Marc Goddard was yet to officially indicate that it was.
There had already been speculation that the UFC had shifted away from a McGregor return for the December 30 event and had instead been focusing on Woodley for the UFC 219 headliner, although nothing has been announced.
Oscar De La Hoya was not quiet about his disdain for the much-publicized boxing match between Floyd Mayweather Jr and Conor McGregor this past summer.
One week ago, UFC president Dana White said he was expecting McGregor to return at either of the promotion's upcoming Las Vegas cards - December 30 and UFC 222 on March 3 - but that no deal had been signed.
Conor McGregor posted a short explanation of his recent actions at a Bellator MMA event early Monday morning, before quickly deleting the post.
General Electric plans to slice quarterly dividend in half
Finally, Bank of America Corporation started coverage on Portland General Electric in a research note on Tuesday, October 24th. As per Monday, July 24, the company rating was maintained by Oppenheimer. 35 funds opened positions while 84 raised stakes.
"I may not be done with what I'm doing".
"First of all, I'm never comfortable when somebody takes it upon themselves to act like a five-year-old and jump in the cage", Mazzulli said. "I need to speak to my attorneys", said Mazzulli.
"I'm a policy guy".
"I go back to the safety of the fighter", Mazzulli said. If you don't, you're in fault.
Following Pacquaio's initial withdrawal, Horn as well as his camp had called out the likes of McGregor, who had been a rumoured opponent, and Mayweather for a fight, receiving lots of criticism in the process.
The UFC has not yet commented on the situation.