Bandar bin Mohammed Al-Aiban delivered his remarks to the U.N. Human Rights Council in Geneva during a periodic review of the nation's human rights record.
The International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol) has issued red notices to locate and provisionally arrest 20 nationals of Saudi Arabia, who are believed to be linked to the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, the NTV broadcaster reported on Thursday.
Bandar bin Mohammed Al-Aiban replied simply that the case was "in the courts" in Saudi Arabia when asked by a reporter to respond to calls that the kingdom accept worldwide support in investigating the killing.
Aiban, speaking before the U.N. Human Rights Council in Geneva on Thursday, insisted that his country was taking all the "measures required for us to resolve this heinous crime".
"Justice in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia operates pursuant to worldwide law and it does so in all transparency", Aiban told the Geneva forum during a review of Saudi's rights record.
But Aiban said Saudi Arabia would not accept what he termed as foreign interference in its domestic affairs and judicial system.
Real Madrid agree €50m deal for first summer signing under Zidane
During his comeback presentation Zidane revealed he is already looking ahead for next season and said changes are necessary. At the moment he's very happy. "I'm not going to talk about a player that isn't mine", Zidane explained.
The notice was issued on March 1 as part of Turkey's request over the investigation launched into the murder by the Istanbul Chief Public Prosecutor's Office.
Ankara has repeatedly pressed Riyadh to reveal more details of the killing.
But the responses provided by Saudi Arabia in some cases fail to match the reality on the ground, and in others reflect an unwillingness to bring national laws and practices into conformity with global law.
The Saudi public prosecutor's spokesman said late previous year that 11 Saudis had been indicted and referred for trial over the case, with authorities seeking the death penalty for five.
The Saudi government has denied any involvement by the crown prince. The attorney-general is seeking the death penalty for five of them.